Following your inquiry via our booking form, email or phone you will receive a written notification that includes details to your rental request and a payment information. Your booking is confirmed, upon receipt of the agreed deposit on our side. At this time we will formally confirm your reservation.
If we did not receive the deposit within 4 days following our notification the reservation is cancelled.
Arrival and checkout
You can generally check in from 16.00 (begin of the rental period) on the day of arrival onwards. You may drop luggage earlier. Let us know, if you will be arriving later than 22.00. Check out is at noon.
You can choose to pay any outstanding balance in cash upon arrival or anytime via PayPal or bank transfer before your arrival. Please notice that the next ATM is in Bageneres-du-Luchon, so payment prior to arrival is the best option.
Payments & Cancellation policy
Reservations on short notice
- If you called in from a hike and have not received a written confirmation, you can cancel on the phone until 18.00 of the day prior to arrival.
Reservations with a written confirmation
- If you booked in advance for instance online, phone or by email, you are kindly asked with receipt of the written booking confirmation to pay a 20% deposit of the rental price to secure your reservation.
- You may pay the reservation in full any time in advance, but at the latest on the day of your arrival.
- For any cancellation by the guest, we generally follow the rules of Gîtes de France. In addition we will always refund you in full, if we can fill the vacant spot again. If this is not possible a full refund will be given under the following conditions:
- cancellation more than 14 days before the start of the rental.
- If you don’t show up, no refund will be given.
- No refunds are generally given for an interrupted stay.
Cancellations by us
If we cancel the holiday before its start, we must inform you of this by registered letter with confirmation of receipt. You will receive an immediate refund of any sums paid, without penalties. You will also receive compensation at least equal to the penalty you would have owed if you had cancelled the reservation at that date. These provisions do not apply when an amicable agreement is entered into involving your acceptance of a replacement holiday offered by the us.
Damages & Liability
We ask you to take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition. Still: Stuff can break. We kindly ask you to report any damages as soon as they occur or at the latest at the time of your departure so we can find ways to handle the damages. We do not ask for a deposit, but we may bill you a fee major issues that usually your liability insurance would cover.
Liability, Damages or theft of your belongings
Les Grata Pes/ the owner shall not be liable to the client:
For any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the property or garden
For any loss, damage or injury, which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the owners
For any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client if the property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event, the owners shall within seven days of notification to the client, refund to the client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
Under no circumstances shall the owner’s liability to the client exceed the amount paid to the owner for the rental period.